How to Give
Every year, the Statistics Department benefits from the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends. Gifts from alumni and friends of the Statistics Department provide vital support for learning and research, program innovation, and new initiatives. Every gift is important and makes a difference in the Department’s ability to provide unique opportunities for students and faculty.
Making a Gift Online
To designate a gift for Statistics when using Michigan Online Giving, please note the following:
- Enter the amount that you would like to give in the "I'm giving $..." field.
- Select the "Select areas to support" link.
- Select the “Other area” check box, and enter the fund name of your choice:
- For Statistics graduate student support, please enter: 312352 - Statistics Grad Support, where your donation will directly benefit our graduate students by supporting both their academic and research activities.
- For general Department support, please enter: 308222 - Statistics Strategic Fund, where your donation will support the educational, research, and outreach activities and needs of the Department.
- For the Michael Woodroofe Seminar Series, please enter: 314355 - Woodroofe Seminar, where your donation will directly support the lecture series.
- Student Seminar Series, please enter: 316596 - Student Seminar Series, where your donation will directly support the student seminar series.