Edward D. Rothman
Professor, Department of Statistics
B.S. in Mathematics (First Class), McGill University (1965)
Ph.D. in Statistics, Johns Hopkins University (1969)
Biological and legal applications, nonparametric regression, quality control.
- Estimation of phylogenetic relationships for DNA restriction patterns and selection endonuclease Rest. Sites, (with J. Adams). (1982)
Proceedings of the National Academy, U.S.A.
- Statistics: Methods and applications, (with W. A. Ericson). (1st Edition, 1982; 2nd Edition, 1987)
Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co., Dubuque, Iowa.
- A model of weak selection in the infinite alleles framework, (with N. C. Weber). (1986)
Journal of Mathematical Biology
- A revised indirect estimate of mutation rates in Amerindians, (with J. V. Neel, H. W. Mohrenweiser, and J. M. Naidu). (1986)
American Journal of Human Genetics
- Distributions on partitions, (with R. W. Keener and N. Starr). (1987)
Annals of Statistics
Department of Statistics,
University of Michigan ,
Ann Arbor , MI 48109
(313)-763-2052 or (313)-763-3519