Current Students and Postdocs
- Haoyu Chen: Learning to Predict Chemical Reactions
- William (Mingyuan) Zhang: Learning to Rank with Top-k Feedback
Undergraduate Students with Undergraduate Theses
Other Undergraduate Students
- Kam Chung Wong, graduated in 2017. Thesis: Lasso Guarantees for Dependent Data.
- Mohamad Kazem Shirani Faradonbeh, graduated in 2017. Thesis: Non-asymptotic Adaptive Control of Linear-Quadratic Systems (co-advised with Prof. George Michailidis). Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Florida
- Huitian (Emmy) Lei, graduated in 2016. Thesis: An Online Actor Critic Algorithm and a Statistical Decision Procedure for Personalizing Intervention (co-advised with Prof. Susan Murphy). Quantitative Financial Analyst, Bank of America, New York City.
- Sougata Chaudhuri, graduated in 2016. Thesis: Learning to Rank: Online Learning, Statistical Theory and Applications. Data Science Engineer, A9.com, Palo Alto.